Sunday, April 7, 2013

Know Me Better: cereal, hair cutting, and musical showers

Know me Better is a meme hosted by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. Every week she posts 5 questions from her author interview list that the participating bloggers then answer and link to.

This week's questions:

What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
What size shoe do you wear?
What is your favorite cereal?
Have you ever cut your own hair?
Do you sing in the shower?


What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
They're not that common around here and I haven't had any for years... also they usually just taste sweet or fruity to me and I can't identify what it is *shrug* What I can tell you: I like raspberry but I don't like melon or pineapple. If those jelly bean flavors even exist.
 
What size shoe do you wear?
Um... Swiss size: 36 or 37. I think that's a UK 4 and a US women's 6.5 or 7 depending on the shoe.

What is your favorite cereal?
I love cereal!! Crunchy cereal with cinnamon. Simple, unsweetened corn flakes or rice crispies. All bran flakes. Froot loops. Just nothing with chocolate, I don't like those. Putting some fresh berries or fruit in is always a plus :)

Have you ever cut your own hair?
Nope. That wouldn't turn out well. I'm even scared of professional hairdressers - I only go about once every 7 months, sometimes it even takes me a year. Partly because I keep forgetting, partly because a haircut costs minimum 65 bucks around here if you have long hair.

Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, when I'm in a good mood :)


That's it... any comments from your side? I'm also curious about other people's cereal and shower habits XD Link me to your post if you have one.


1 comment:

  1. Fun questions & answers this week! I'm not one for jelly beans much either o.O but then again, I'm not big on cereal either hehe. I have recently experienced with cutting my own hair...after a disastrous try in my youth and I'm surprised and pleased to say I did a good job! :D

    Oh and we have the same size feet and the same shower signing tendencies LOL Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete