Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Book Covers of 2012


Hey guys :) Merry Christmas to all of you! I hope you can spend some relaxed days with your loved ones and eat tons of cookies ;) I'm sure eating more than I should, but my mom's are just too good to resist ^^''

Anyhow, today is the second day of the Top 10 of 2012 event co-hosted by Rachel from FiktshunLisa from A Life Bound By BooksJessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic and Jaime from Two Chicks on Books and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

And it's all about the cover-pretty of 2012! Choosing was really hard for me and I'm sure I simply forgot about quite a few really amazing ones. They must be for books published in 2012, and it would be better if we'd actually read them though it's not necessary.


Here I go... click the covers to get to Goodreads.







I haven't read Opal, Ten Tiny Breaths, and Blackbirds yet but the covers and descriptions sound awesome! I generally tried to choose different types of covers. I like the more abstract, illustration-design of Unspken and Blackbrids a lot, but of course I also like girls in pretty dresses... and there are so many amazing covers of that type around now! Also, I would love to have included Clockwork Princess and Splintered but those won't be out until next year.

Here are my three honorable mentions:


Two more pretty dress covers I really liked. And I like the simplicity of the cover for Confessions of an Angry Girl.

What do you guys think of my choices, and what made it onto your lists?

2 comments:

  1. All Melissa Marr books have such awesome covers. Blackbirds looks interesting. I added it on Goodreads. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairytales and Nightmares looks amazing and Devoured is such a unique cover! I love the male model's tattoos.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete